Thursday, October 28, 2010

The Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan

Thalia's tree on Half-Blood Hill has been poisoned, weakening and potentially destroying Camp Half-Blood's borders. No demigod is safe, monsters are free to roams the camp's lands. To top that, the camp gets a new activities director who happens to be cursed and doesn't seem to have the demigod's safety at the top of his priority list. Percy and Annabeth go on a new quest to save their only true safe place on Earth. In order to do so, however, they must sail through the Sea of Monsters.

To be honest, I like The Lightning Thief better. This is also my least favorite out of the Percy Jackson and the Olympians Series; sorry to disappoint you. Nonetheless, I still liked this book. It still was filled with action, suspense, and humor, but I guess I did not like the story line and setting as much. I still recommend you read this though, as the content is essential to the series as a whole.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment