Thursday, April 7, 2011

Heart of Ice by Lis Wiehl

Allison Pierce, federal prosecutor, Nichole Hedges, FBI agent, and Cassidy Shaw, news reporter make up the Triple Threat Club. The club is humorously named after a favorite dessert, but the three of them together solve many crimes. This time however, things get personal...

Elizabeth Avery loves playing The Game. Manipulation, control, and transcendence are the keys. Murder, arson - who cares? Necessary moves if you want to win. But in order to make the right moves, you must have a heart of ice.

I have not read the first two books in the series, but I did not feel at all confused. The book is written fluently, and it begged me to keep reading. It is definitely a suspense novel, since you know who the killer is, but not how it will all work out. With all that in mind, I would say that this is a woman's suspense novel. Not so completely that a man couldn't read it, but all four of the main characters are women and the book deals with issues such as breast cancer. Even so, from my perspective, a great read.

I review for BookSneeze®

No comments:

Post a Comment